Friday, October 29, 2010

Etsy Finds

Sophie's been a little under the weather the past few days, so there's been more napping and snuggling. I've spent some time on Etsy (well, more time than usual) and came across these great things.

First, something for our little home. Our 800 square foot apartment is feeling more like home everyday, but this would certainly make it even more cheery.
from Robins Egg Blue

Now, something for my sweet little girl. It's finally getting cool here and I'm realizing we are in need of a few more long sleeved things.


shop Caustic Threads

And here's something I've been looking at for a while for myself. Isn't it wonderful?




Now you have all sorts of wonderful Christmas ideas!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE that pillow! when we're in the same place let's try some freezer paper transfers...i want to conquer that craft.

    and that bracelet is awesome. i think you sent me the link when i first got here. i love the be still one! :)

    ReplyDelete