Thursday, February 10, 2011

Arrr.... pirates + radios

Have you seen Pirate Radio? Here's the trailer for your viewing pleasure.



We watched this Monday night and laughed, a lot. It was hilarious, fun, and chock-full of fantastic music. I don't think the trailer does it justice. Put it on your Netflix queue.

Ever since then I have been obsessed with my Beatles Pandora station aaaaand finding something like this.

I found something similar for $6 out thrifting, but it was missing a knob. If I could find one that worked, I would be thrilled!

It's another snow day here in Arkansas. Being from Colorado, my husband is it work. The only people in his office are the folks from Colorado! I've got a sick baby and a messy apartment, so I think I'll spend time snuggling, tidying up and sewing.

How's your Thursday going?

xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. I've been wondering if that movie was any good.......and, my Thursday is a little rough going, but nothing a swiss roll can't take care of;) Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo swiss roll would hit the spot right now :)

    ReplyDelete