Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Why I live in Arkansas...

... and some other random facts about me!

-We live in Arkansas (temporarily) because my hubby is in a church planting residency program. We are moving to Boulder, CO, on April 1!

-I really really love nachos, but my husband doesn't like black beans.

-In order to feel relaxed, the couch has to be fluffed, and the pillows have to be put back in place. I'm a little nuts.

-I could spend hours wandering around Savers, or any other thrift store for that matter.

-I love cooking, but don't really care about baking. Baking takes too much precision.

-My mom taught me how to knit years ago. Maybe I will be a master knitter like her someday.

-I hiked a week's worth of the Appalachian Trail when I was in elementary school. My brother hiked it in it's entirety last summer.

-When I'm sick or blue, I watch My Big Fat Greek Wedding.

-I want to be a foster parent in Boulder County.

-I hate to vacuum, but I love the end result.

Aaaand, that's a few random facts. Pretty silly, but somewhat fun. Tomorrow I am doing a post about how I incorporate vintage items into our home to make it feel more warm. Come back and check it out!

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment